Friday, November 25, 2011

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. -- Inspired by SouleMama




Yes, I know.  This post should have been put up yesterday, as I always do my Wordless Friday thing on...well...Friday.  I got completely confused on what day of the week it was and missed Friday completely.  I blame it on the L-Tryptophan.  Anyway, having already counted my blessings, I will stay almost wordless and simply give you the photo of two turkeys...and a turkey.



You might also be interested in:

* MEET THE INMATES - THE PROFESSOR
* MEET THE INMATES - FOGHORN


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad I was able to make Thanksgiving dinner for everyone once again.
Mom